A car is one of the most valuable and useful assets in everyone’s life. But little do people think about the shopping of other parts of a car while buying it. It can be a very difficult task to shop new tyres for your car. Just by seeing, you cannot analyze which tyre will offer longevity or best grip. This all terrain tyres comparison review will help you to select good tyres for your car.
- Spend more, get more
It is an obvious fact that a good tyre will definitely cost more. If you invest a good amount in the tyres, it will repay you with best grip and longest tread life. Some tyres with less rolling resistance are also found that allows the car to run and get 1-3 mpg. There are also some tyres that come with a pro-rated tread wear warranty. Even the high rolling resistance tyres will behave like a row-rolling resistance one after over thousands miles of wear. Proper inflation is considered as another big factor of a tyre.
- Every season covered
T-speed rated all season tyres are great in performance and longevity. Good ice and snow traction are provided by these tyres. Better grip is also offered by them and they cost the same as other tyres.
- Need for speed
Ultra-high performance tyres are made to control braking, handling and cornering. There are few sport-oriented SUVs that come with this type of tyre. Maximum with stiffer and shorter side walls are provided by them. Warranty of at least 60,000 miles is offered by these tyres.
- Stick with your speed rating
H-or V-rated tyres offer improved handling and better corner grip. Heat buildup can not be handled by those all-seasons tyres with the lower speed rating. A maximum speed of 112 and 118 mph can be sustained by your all season tyres.
The list of best all terrain tyres is given as follows –
Kumho Road Venture AT51
Kumho all terrain tyres can provide you with an extraordinary all-terrain ride. Deep grip in the snow and mud and biting edges on ice are delivered by its 3.5 rib tread and angled chamfer. Features of this Kumho Road Venture AT51 are listed below –
- It provides wet breaking and dry handling with the help of its dual pitch center block and wide trader.
- It provides outstanding performance with its full depth circumferential grooves.
- It promotes self-cleaning with excellent traction.
- Road harmonics can be reduced with pitch trade and symmetric trade blocks.
- These aggressive all terrain tyres are made of dual silica compound for long and rugged life.
Goodyear Wrangler ArmorTrac-P
Buy the Goodyear Wrangler ArmorTrac-P so that unruly terrain can’t slow you down. 4×4 all terrain tyres are specially made for pickups and crossovers that are up to ½ ton of weight. They are very tough to tackle for on or off road driving. The trade pattern of the Wrangler is appropriate on almost all weather conditions. Lateral stability is promoted by the unit trade blocks.
- Toughness for on-and off-road terrain is provided by enhanced trade.
- Wet traction is increased by jagged tread blocks.
- Confident off-road grip is delivered by the open tread pattern.
- Curb damage can be guarded by rim protector.
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2
One of the best tyres of all time is the Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2. It has excellent grip with outstanding traction on any terrain.
- Wet traction is enhanced by its open shoulder design.
- Good snow traction is provided by stepped inside notch and saw tooth groove.
- High grip rubber is exposed by dual layer trade.
- Quite, smooth ride, optimum fuel efficiency, better wire and precise handling are delivered by UNI-T technology.
Michelin LTX A/T 2
Michelin LTX A/T 2 is all-terrain and all season tyre. This tyre has a greater longevity than the other tires. Their tyres come with an affordable price and also have vibration and noise reducing technology.
- Tyre-road contact is maximized by MaxTouch Construction.
- This tyre has a computer optimized design to reduce noise.
- Tyre life and traction are enhanced by deep tread and Michelin biting edges.
- Long-lasting off-road endurance is provided by upgraded trade compound.
Buy the tyres for your new car only after comparing features of different brands and models. Ensure to make your ride adventurous by selecting the perfect tyres for your vehicle.